Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stocking Orchid

A little pink orchid from my imagination =) The petals are all made by making a wire loop and then covering the loop with pink stocking. The middle petal uses a coil loop before covering. The three outer petals are outlined with pink glitter glue, while the two middle petals are highlighted with white glitter glue.
Stocking flowers are very easy to make and can be lovely fillers in a beaded flower bouquet.
To see some gorgeous arrangements of flowers made like this please see Flowers of Thailand.

4 comments:

nordwolke said...

Just beautiful! And thanks for the link. The flowers are so wonderful as well!

Rosana said...

It´s a beautiful piece!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love your Work.

Ro said...

I like to say all of your work in your site is stunning. I wish I could get a book that shows the Direction . I am not one for the reading part. I love each and every item you have displayed.